1. Coming from Alicante on the Motorway, you will pass various turn-offs for Alicante city and then join the toll section of the A7. PASS 3 EXITS (Villajoyosa "salida" (exit) 66, Benidorm 65 and Altea/Calpe 64) and LEAVE AT THE FOURTH - TEULADA /BENISSA 63.
2. After passing through the toll-gate on exiting the Motorway, fork left for TEULADA (not right for Benissa) and you will filter onto the N332. (Sort of corkscrew bend takes you onto the N332)
3. After approximately 3 km, at the 1st roundabout turn right for TEULADA. Go straight over the next roundabout. Then at the next roundabout its only a few hundred meters further on ( note that this is a double roundabout), follow the main road on to the left, then up the main street in Teulada (Avenida del Meditteraneo - an illuminated dual carriageway!).
4. There are a number of sets of traffic lights up this road. Look for a sign to your right to the "Centro de Salud" at a set of traffic lights. Take this
5. It takes you up a hill and in a few hundred meters to another small roundabout. Take the first exit which soon leads to open country, the road is called Cami San Miguel.
6. After a kilometer or so you go straight ahead at a small roundabout in open country, up a hill and after another kilometer or so to yet another roundabout. Take the first exit here.
7. Afer about 400 meters the road narrows noticably and you will need to get ready to turn left into "Benirrama" in about 200 meters. This is a tight turn, and you will probably need a couple of goes to get round it.
8. We are now 1st right, Media Luna another tight right turn as you come into the urbanisation. We are number 8. Phone 965 74 91 16 when all else fails.
Return to Moraira House page